WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT PRINTING OPTIONS?
We offer our stationery and wedding invitations flat printed, thermographed, or letterpressed. Flat printing is just how it sounds- ink
is printed onto the card and leaves a flat look. This is the least expensive printing option. Thermography adds powder and heat
to the ink after printing which creates a raised texture. Letterpress is made by inking up a custom plate and running this through the
press onto your cards, leaving a beautiful impression. This is the most expensive printing option we offer, but is absolutely stunning.
HOW DO I CUSTOMIZE MY ORDER?
A representitive will be in touch with you immediately
after you order to speak to you about customization.
WHAT IF I WANT ANOTHER INK COLOR THAN BLACK?
We offer tons of ink colors, too many to show online!
We will talk with you about the right ink color for you after you place your order.
WHAT IF I SEE STUFF I LIKE, BUT WANT TO COMBINE DESIGNS?
That's a super fun idea!
Contact us and we will make your paper dreams come true.
HOW DO I ORDER WEDDING INVITATIONS?
Just contact us!
We love creating custom invitations and accessories
that fit your aesthetic, timeline and budget.
I'M JUST GENERALLY CONFUSED.
Contact us. We can help!
REFUNDS & SHIPPING
If you have placed an order and need to cancel it, please call us or email us as soon as possible. We will do our very best to help you, but we regret that orders which have been sent to production cannot be cancelled due to the custom nature of much of our work.
Our refund policy is All Sales Final. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange due to the custom nature of many of our products. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 62 Leroy Street New York New York United States 10014.
Our products are shipped within 4-7 Days using the following carriers: USPS FedEx UPS . To return your product, you should mail your product to:62 Leroy Street, New York New York United States 10014. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The term 'Rabbit Rabbit Design House' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 62 Leroy Street New York New York United States 10014. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.